Beautiful large land with close to 200 000 sf, ready for construction, located in a peaceful neighborhood of Ste-Julienne. One of the largest piece of real estate in the region. Ideal location to build your dream property. Access by rue Brulé in Domaine Gaudet, plus a direct view by another dead end in rue Émélie. No backyard neighbors. A must see!
OTHER FEATURES :
- Access this land by a recently paved street (rue Brulé) and a large dead end.
- Summer 2018, a short private road has been erected to facilitate access to the property from the street, as well as the extension of the Hydro-Quebec electrical line.
- It is a well wooded lot, made of mostly deciduous trees. A very small brook browse this piece of land.
- Residential area with scattered beautiful houses. It's located at less than a 10 minute drive from downtown Sainte-Julienne.
- Facade of 750 feet (229m).
- The buyer will be responsible for water, sewer and electricity access.
- The land register certificate as well as all types of soil tests will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Take a moment to "walk" this beautiful wooded land. It's worth a visit!
- Seller is motivated to sell!
752'9" X 264'9" Irregular
Wooded: mixed trees , Wooded
Sloped , Flat
Residential , Single-family
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is DANIEL PIETTE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is DANIEL PIETTE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.